Tuesday 30 November 2010

Ok...enough now...


My last post was all about the rash , conjunctivitis & impetigo that Herbie had. It eventually went away and we had a week and a half (whoohoo!) with nothing. (Well I was ill and so was Dan but the kids were good!). Then suddenly another rash that spread very quickly. Another trip to the doctor, 2 nurses and a GP looked at him and took throat swabs and a swab of part of the rash that was a bit infected. I left with two tubs of aveeno cream and a bottle of Piriton. **sigh**
So a week down the line the rash is still growing/spreading, the old bits have dried up. The infected bit gone. He is now full of cold, very grumpy and not himself. My GP called tonight to say the swabs showed infection and if he still had infected rash he could have antibiotics, I guess he has fought it off himself!
I am fed up of this though...enough now...please...

No comments:

Post a Comment